improving your health


It is inspiring to me to learn that so many of you are looking into improving your overall health!

"It turns out, the one ingredient you need to lose weight is motivation.
Everyone who loses 15% or higher wins cash."

Since overall health is most important and then of course, my family, when some pain appeared I chose to stop working out for about 6 weeks until I got the "okay" from my doctor. During the 6 weeks of not working out, I kept juicing and eating healthy and didn't put back on any of the weight.

How cool is this? The website HealthyLoser (one of the challenges I participated in) has added this blog to their drop down selection due to the number of readers who have been signing up! This is the challenge that pays out over $12,000 and $5,000 to the winner of each group!

"All participants who lose at least 15% of their Body Weight will win Cash."
If you have 15% or more to lose, this challenge is just what you need to keep you focused! This really helped me when the temptations to stop or give up hit. It was hard, but succeeding was my intention and this kept me focused! The cool thing is only 300 people are allowed in each group and then another one starts forming.

It is awesome to hear that many of you are looking into improving your health and using this as a way to add to your motivation and success! Best of luck to you and your continued success!

Being 252 pounds with a goal weight of 166, losing 15% was going to be doable. It was a no brainer for me. And the extra incentive only pushed me further!

The result of this challenge:
I lost 26.76% while participating in the HealthyLoser $5,000 challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment